Evans Easyspace to sponsor best performing small company award
2nd June 2010
The search is on to find Fife's brightest business stars with the launch of the Fife Business Awards 2010.
Businesses of all sizes and across all sectors are invited to enter the prestigious awards that recognise Fife’s businesses that are demonstrating success in challenging times.
Attracting high profile industry support, the awards offer Fife businesses the opportunity to promote major achievements and celebrate success.
Businesses have the opportunity to be recognised in a number of categories at the Awards ceremony and dinner on 11 November at the Vines, Dunfermline.
Fife Economy Partnership is the main sponsors for this year’s awards.
Pamela Stevenson, lead officer of enterprise & business development, Fife Council is encouraging Fife businesses to participate in the 2010 competition. She said:
“This is a great opportunity to celebrate everything that is positive about Fife’s business base and it is important that we reward the companies and the people who are contributing to Fife’s success.
“Fife is home to a diverse range of successful businesses from world-leaders to small, medium and larger companies across a number of thriving industries.
“I would like to urge all forward looking and enterprising local businesses to enter the awards; by doing so they will gain recognition of their achievements and successes.
“We are looking forward to receiving a high calibre of entries and hope the range of categories on offer this year offer something for everyone.”
The award categories are:
• Most Enterprising Start-Up Company sponsored by Avenue Scotland and Business Gateway
• Success Through Innovation (Small and Large Company) sponsored by St Andrews University
• Developing Your People sponsored by Opportunities Fife
• Success Through Marketing & Sales sponsored by Federation of Small Businesses
• Exporter of the Year sponsored by Velux and the Fife Chamber of Commerce
• Success Through Sustainability sponsored by Tullis Russell and Green Business Fife
• Best Performing Large and Small Company (under/over 50 employees) sponsored by Evans Easyspace and SCDI
• Best Tourism Business (Small and Large Company) sponsored by the Fife Tourism Partnership
• Best Business in the Community sponsored by Diageo and Fife Council Economic & Regeneration Partnership Team
• Best Business & Education Partnership sponsored by FiFab & Fife Education Business Partnership Group
• Outstanding Business Achievement Award sponsored by Fife Economy Partnership
• Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by Fife Economy Partnership
• Media Sponsor – The Courier
Companies can enter as many categories as are applicable to them. More details on each category can be found on the website at www.fifebusinessawards.com or by contacting the event managers Event Consultants Scotland on 0131 557 5767 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available.
Closing date for receipt of completed entry forms is 13th August 2010 and businesses are urged to register their interest early.
Issued by Elise MacDonald
Event Consultants Scotland – Tel 0131 557 5767 / 07919 324 7761